Then I met Mariah in the 7th grade, and six years later, she accompanied me on my first trip to Disneyland in California. (:
July 16, 2013 <3
freaking $10 breakfast fml~ wasn't even that great >___>
After 30 minutes or so of waiting, we finally boarded! I got the window seat (:<
HAPPYYYYY! even got my Minnie Ears on already!
She brought Flounder, and I bought Pascal in honour of our favourite Disney princesses. Her's being Ariel, and mine being Rapunzel! I personally think Rapunzel and Ariel would be wonderful friends if they ever were to meet. They are both artistic & creative, and most importantly, they are both dreamers. Coincidentally, we bought these plushies for each other.
artsy fartsy plane window picture~
We started to camwho a bit out of boredum & overall antsyness~
A photo that represents us well.
THEN WE LANDED OMG. Mariah's grandparents were our hosts for this trip! Super thankful for them because it saves us money on hotel ^^
Our little room for the week. Pluto pillowpet ^ ^
Then we went to IN'N'OUT OMG~
Best cheeseburgers in the whole world omg~ and the fries are so gooooooooood. I'm drooling.
Ok that's all! Next post will be Disneyland :D
tata!












No comments:
Post a Comment