Thursday, February 28, 2013

My long, lustrous hair!

Oka ya, I'm going to be talking about my hair....again. LOL. What?! It's so silky, light, and beautiful. How can I not! However, by the end of this post YOU TOO can have ultra luxurious hair :D :D

LOOKIT THE SHINE!!!
 
ok small story
 
I have only drastically cut my hair twice in my life. I had long -down to my bootay- hair all throughout elementary school. Out of everyone in my grade, I was always the one with the longest hair, and that was something I was proud of. It separated me from everyone else. Also Lilo and Stitch came out around that time; I was born in Hawaii, and had dark glossy hair like Lilo!! MORE PRIDE LOL
 
The first time I cut my hair was in 6th grade. I donated 10 inches of my hair, and kept growing it out until sophomore year. I then sliced a foot off, and donated again :) So, ever since elementary school, the shortest my hair has ever been was a bob up above my shoulders. It was very cute, but then it went through a freaking horrible awkward stage as I was growing it out, and I swore to myself I'd never cut it so short again.
 
Bobs look slightly mommish anyways X: but my bfff has a bob so I must support her LOLOL
 
the end
 
Onto the products!
 
#1: Conditioner

My favorite! Been using it for 5 weeks now.
 
I use this instead of using a regular conditioner. So it's meant to get rinsed out! I use this everytime I wash my hair-- so 3 times a week. I put it on the bottom half of my hair, and leave it in for 7-10 minutes. I use that time to wash my body/shave~ heh. I rinse it out with cold water, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference > <
 
I used it pre-bleaching, and my hair was in the best shape it had EVER been in. Then I ruined it by bleaching, and my hair was so dry and limp. I was very remorseful :( :( but I am a firm believer that if you use conditioning treatments relgiously, then your hair will strengthen. And so far so good!!! :D
 
This is very affordable too~ and VEGAN if you're into that kind of thing.
 
#2: Leave-in Conditioners
 
 
Left is a spray, and right is a balm.
 
I use these right after I get out of the showie. Again, I only apply to the bottom half of my hair~ The week following the bleaching sessions, I would use both of them right after I got out of the shower. I'd use the balm first, and then the spray.
 
Now that my hair is in much better shape, I switch off between the two coz I don't wanna go through it too quickly :) both leave my hair REALLY SOFT!!! But if you're going to buy one, buy the balm!! The spray is a bit inconvenient.
 
They also solved my breakage problem! :D
 
#3: Shine, and smoothing treatments!

left is balm, right is oil.
 
I use these after I rub the leave-in conditioners into my hair. I only put it on the bottom half....well U KNOW LOL I do focus on applying these more on the ends of my hair though!!

I do not use both of these at the same time. I switch off.

Both of these leave my hair ULTRA SHINY!! I always get lots of praise :D

SUMMORE PICS

LOVELOVELOVE my hair so much!!! It has responded to the conditioning treatments so well!!
so light, and silky ♥♥♥
TYTYTYTY
 
To all of you with dry/limp/damaged hair: your hair CAN be repaired with the help of deep conditioners, and hair masques!! If the products I have recommended don't work for you then definitely look into other products~ :) remember to read reviews!!
 
All these amazing hair goods I use can be found at Sally's Beauty Store, as well as their website... [clicky]
 
I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS FOAR U!! :) :)

good luck everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your hair,omg! >.<
    You look absolutely gorgeous girly xoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so muchie!!! you are so sweet!~ <3<3

      Delete