I've been nannying for the past week, and a half so I'm sorry for no updates!! But on the other hand I've watched Wreck it Ralph about fifteen times so nao I can quote entire moobie!!!! /annoy people lolol
I decided last month that my goal was to at least, blog four times a month, and upload two videos a month. As you can see, I have yet to reach both of those goals.... lol. trying to get more comfortable in front of the camera though I promise X:
But ya!~ so last time we sort of left of, I blogged about my Liz Lisa lucky pack. I have since ordered more goodies from Liz Lisa, and their sister store Tralala!! I am actually a little tempted to say that I like Tralala more than Liz Lisa wtf X: I think it's because for the school I'll be attending, solid black is the dress code, and Tralala has so much cute black shit. I didn't order any black items this time though wtf
I ordered two things from Tralala, and one thing from LL. They were having a REALLY huge sale omgomg I was about to go to sleep around 2 A.M. when I recieved an email about the sale. 50%-80% OFF GOOD RIGHT!!!!!
I'll show more what I got sometime soon, but what I was really please with was with the extra goods I recieved!!! I got a LL shopping bag, and small Tralala one ❤ also got Liz Lisa's spring look book........ I fricken puked rainbows oK.
Again, the only downside to this was hao damn expensive it was... fml..... anyways
AKFJDSJKSJFJSFDKSDFKJSDFJFK HOLY SHT BALLS
I FORGET actually what I did....... I think I just commented on her photo, aND THEN SHE DID THIS. I nearly passed out rite!! Audrey has been an inspiration to me for years. I just caN'T.
But then.... it got better.....
*dies* *pukes ALL the rainbows*
This happened during church, and just sweet CHEESUS I COULDN'T HELP MY FLAILING. She's replied to me before, but nEVER like this!!! :D :D :D damn happy!!!
Ok. Have some random pictures nao.
Sugar Factory 2012 ❤
At Las Vegas. This is definitely one of my favorite trips so far. I've gone to Vegas almost every year since I was a freshman. Finally, in 2012, we went to a lot of fun places like the Sugar Factory, and Serendipity 3! I got so fat omg
S-U-G-A-R jump into your racin car! it's sugar rush! fml
giant ice cream (like 2x my size) greets you when you walk in! I wanted to get a picture with it, but while I fumbled with my camera three girls took over, and I was too timid to tell them to gtfo asdjfhksh
they served yummy sugary delights while you waited for a table~ I got some delicious marshmallow milkshake... I think it was called "The Barbie" :D it was like six dollars, and I didn't even finish it. I'm pretty sure I gave the rest to some drunk customer...
Wah! This is the only photo I've come across that has made me miss my brown hair wtf ): but then I thought,
"This picture would look so much better with my blonde hair."
LOLOL
Serendipity III 2012 ❤
"Before he was anyone, Andy Warhol declared it his favorite sweet shop, and paid his chits in drawings. Photographers discovered the charms of Tiffany glass set against whitewashed walls. New York’s avant-garde caught on that nineteenth century junk was suddenly twentieth century chic." -- [click]
greeted by another 10ft tall desert wtf
Serendipity literally offered a lot of big food.
DONUT WAS AS BIG AS MY BROTHER'S HEAD.
HE. ATE. IT. ALL. AJFKDJSLFK. what the fat.
I went to a used book store yesterday! I came across a set of extremely old books. They were dusty, and inside some of them were lighty written dedications. I thought about buying the Alice in Wonderland one, but then decided against it. Nao I'm regretting it wtf
I picked up French, and Japanese pocket dictionaries instead! They were like a dollar :D :D
Ok, so if you know me at all, you'll know I have a burning LOVE for Chanel, and platform pumps. I came across these earrings yesterday~ 100% authentic, and being sold for $600...
I'm REALLY tempted to buy them X: ugh. Last time I tried to buy Chanel online was when there was a Chanel bow up for grabs for $150~ I thought about it for too long, and it was already sold when I was ready to buy. I can't find it anywhere nao :(
These are the Steve Madden "Dejavu Platform Pumps", and I am ABSOLUTELY in love with them. I am highly thinking about getting them. fjsdk. Thinking. That is something I should really stop doing. Steve Madden had a pair of pumps called "Babylonn" and now they don't sell them anymore. urghhhhhh. Someone should just make decisions for me since I am obviously incapable until the very last minute. fml.
Ah! okie, that's it for today! I hope this makes up for my lack of posts lol. I'm going to try, and blog a few more posts out in the coming days though.
ok. tata ❤












No comments:
Post a Comment