Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shmall update ♡

I had a really good day today Photobucket

Let's start off with my super adorable outfit wtf

 
A&F floral dress, Louis Vuitton crossbody, bow from Luna Bowtique Photobucket

I got sooo many compliments and looks today! When I went to pho a whole table of tweens followed me with their eyes until I sat down...I made sure to walk EXTRA FLAWLESSLY so don't try and tell me that maybe what there were staring at was a possible stain on my dress or my eyelash was out of place Photobucket I MADE SURE I WAS PERFECT AS POSSIBLE ALRIGHT LOL

pho.jpg

I also go a super cute sweater from Old Navy wtf I usually shun Old Navy coz it pretty much only has stuff for moms and those girls who shop at jcpenney and khols wtf but this was an acception!!<3

 
QUITE CUTE EH? :D
 
No? You don't think it's cute? Well how about I tell you we got a discount on it? Does that make it cuter lolol
 
I really love Fall becoz I get to wear cute sweaters and also the leaves change!! Like Sakura blooming in Japan!!!! but that is probably better wtf
 
♡Cheynna

No comments:

Post a Comment