MY. LAPTOP. IS. STILL. BROKEN. >:(
Yet, I have accepted that it is all my fault becoz I took out all of my rage on it whenever it went slow or didn't turn on. It endured my punches and falling off of my bed NUMEROUS times and also took a slide down the stairs once oops #riplaptop. I hate using main computer in my house...internet explorer #nuffsaid -____-
I read online that my laptop bug is has is ~"unfixable"~ but u kno wat?
Teaching myself Japanese is going quite well~~ I am slighty irritated by how many people have told me how "difficult" learning Japanese is tho
"You'll never be able to learn it!! It's harder than chinese trust me it took me forever!!!! It sucked."
No. YOU suck.
"PFFT you can't learn it by yourself! Kanji is going to KILL YOU."
Not if I kill it first!!
My dream is to master the Japanese language and visit Japan as much as possible. @___@ I think the country is so beautiful and unique. I am sure there are downsides to Japan, but even when I see what those are I will always look at Japan through rose tinted glasses. I am a hopeless romantic for Japan wtf
私は日本に行きたい ♡
That should say "I want to go to Japan ♡" x_____x
I have only learned some hiragana, and stuff.......don't shoot me.
ANYWAYS........I want you all to meet someone very special....
DUFFY!! ♡ :3
My bff got herself and I a Duffy keychain while she was in Disneyland ^^ we've always wanted a bff necklace but we could never agree or we didn't want to spend money lolol~~ now, not only do we have Duffy while we travel, we also have each other :'D cheesy wtf
That is all for today! Hopefully when I blog again yours truly will either have her laptop fixed, her dream job, or a hot steaming bowl of pho being digested in her little tummy.
♡Cheynna


No comments:
Post a Comment