Anywho.. I had a hair appointment yesterday to fix my hideous roots.
All I instructed my stylist to do is "Make my roots match the rest of my hair." We ended up bleaching my roots, which is fine, but I didn't think I would end up being a blondie again...
She definitely did match my roots to the rest of my hair.. I just never realized how light my hair was!! I was so shocked when we washed the colour out & I felt super self conscious. The first time I went blonde, I loved it, but I felt so uncomfortable from the amount of attention I got from it in public that I wanted to dye it darker.
Feeling super insecure, I headed into work straight after my appointment. However, to my delight, the majority of the feedback I got was positive! ^ ^ the kids called me Goldilocks, and told me I look even more like Fionna from Adventure time! ❤️❤️
I know other people's opinions shouldn't matter, but yesterday, they did. I've had some time to play around with my hair & I feel a lot better about it! ❤️ So without further ado... CAMWHO PICS :D





No comments:
Post a Comment