Thursday, September 12, 2013

Recent iPhone snaps~

Hello!! I have been so busy lately & have had the moment to sit down & blog, or much less, enjoy my coffee ): but phone blogging is really coming in handy. I can do almost everything from this little device!! Makes blogging is so quick & easy although nothing will beat HD piccies.... Disneyland post coming soon ok...

I am working every single week day, almost all day, every week. My free time has really crunched down a lot! Ah! I'm not complaining though.. I'm very thankful for my job. It keeps me focused on the things I need to get done. But more on that later...

Here are some recent snaps of my life! Autumn is approaching, and I've started to prepare for it somewhat. I haven't had very much time to shop, but my first paycheck arrives next week. So, you know!


In a small garden of roses and tulips I uncovered this little gem~


Rouge Allure #104 or "Passion" by Chanel ♡ I'm absolutely in love with this lipstick!! It stays on forever, & makes me feel super gorgeous. 


Daisy Buchanan is one of my new inspirations, old sport~


Autumn brings magic, golden roads, and pho everynighttttt




My cats begging me for food ^ ^;;; they're so silly, and annoying. They get so irritated with me coz I like to stand above them, and watch them circle their food bowl lolol~ I did end up feeding them btw

I picked up Vogue's infamous September issue & went to coffee with my bffff. I'm so excited that pale pink & navy will be trending for autumn!! 

Went out for a manicure a day ago & picked this beautiful sparkly red colour! NOT CHRISTMASSY. The colour reminded me of candy apples, and that is very fall-like!! My colours for winter holidays are more platinum & creamy~
Pic from today~ it's been SUPER gloomy and I love it. ♡ It's rained for about three hours straight today!! I love all of the dew drops on my window. It's like free decoration lolol. #gogreen



Have a blurry mirror selfieeee~ 

I'll be making an autumn preparation post sometime soon since I can blog that from my phone! I'm really thinking about vlogging, but I'm a bit camera retarded... 

Tata!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You posted. Lol.
    I love your nails too, I normally never wear red so... yeah. ^.^ It's really cute on you! :3 And that picture of the rain is so poetic looking. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr LOL~

      aw thank you!! :D my nails are a lot more glittery in person! the iphone can pink up dew drops on a window, but not sparkles on my nails... psh >___> they reaaaally need to do something about that lolol

      but TY <3<3<3

      Delete