Monday, May 27, 2013

Cheynna does a photoshoot

HELLOHELLO

I did a photoshoot a few days ago. Like a FORREAL COMPLETE WITH LIGHTS AND CAMERA AND ACTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

It was just for the heck of it, so I picked out my own outfits, and created my own theme! I originally wanted to do a Popteen-esque photoshoot, but my new lenses haven't come in yet, and I really don't love the ones I have now X: so instead I picked outfits that represent who I am right now. Complete with minnie ears, pearls, and curls~ ❤

OK SOME PICS!

 
Before I left. My hair looked fab, but by the time I got to the shoot it had flattened :(


 
all the accesories I brought ^ ^
 
 
one of my outfits~~

 
the shoot took place at the photographers house, and he had SUCH cute dogs omg lookit the tail!!! :D


 
Going home. Tried the "Caramel Ribbon Crunch" frap from Starbucks, and it was terrible.
 
Ok end! Such a short post, I know~ I'll try to update here more often, and I'll post the photoshoot pics when I get them!
 
tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment