Friday, November 2, 2012

SV 2012: New Orleans

Hello hello! It's been a really long time since I've blogged X: I love blogging but the stuff I blog about is so boring LOL so I kind of gave up! But then I realized that even if no one reads it, it's important for me to do because it makes me happy and I want to remember all of my trips and whatnot!~ I've decided to skip blogging about Tennessee coz I don't feel like I have enough to blog about since it was just going to the zoo.

but you can at least has picture of a cute panda! :D :D



After the Tennessee trip, my grandparents and I flew down to New Orleans!~ we then went straight to Cafe Maspero Photobucket


we had to wait for about 20 minutes in the line outside under the heat of the southern sun 
ONE LADY EVEN PASSED OUT! > <


along with all of the items listed ^ they also had typical cajun dishes-- jambalaya, muffuletta, red beans and rice, etc. I ordered the jambalaya~ but they got my order wrong and gave me red beans and rice 
-__________-
food was....meh.

my salad wtf see its MEEH

after, we went walked around the french quarter c:
huuuuuuuuuge cathedral....






 voodoo stores were literally EVERYWHERE 
 oh glob i thought this was the cutest thing ever~!!!!

 MARDI GRAS MASKS~ 




the amount of detail that was put into some of them blew my mind! Photobucket i think this blue mask was about sixty dollars sjdflkasfsd

my parents are cooler than yours (;

This was basically it for day 1 :) we took a ferry back to the french quarter~ it took everyone's car back too! :O maybe about fifteen cars total!!
 pretty view onlooking FQ! Photobucket


ending with a tired smile, flat hair, picture of moi~

That is all for today! I will hopefully blog pt 2 soon ^^ 

Update on life:

I attended a job interview at Urban Outfitters yesterday, and I think I got the job~<3 only the next few days will tell! 40% discount pls!!!! I also recently discovered this super cute shop on taobao called bobon21! Photobucket if you love gyaru fashion like I do then you will def love this store!!Photobucket



The stuff on the sides are some of the things I plan on ordering from the shop! <3 <3 excluding the brown boots which I am ordering from a different seller. I am going to order all of this once I have the money to since I am not sure how much shipping + shipping service cost will be :X

Anywho~ have a lovely day everyone Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment